Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Alabama High School Football Pre-Season Practice Begins August 2nd

by Jeff Fisher
Alabama High School Football Huddle

Welcome to the new look!

With two-a-days beginning in less than a month, I wanted to take the time to thank all of my readers, who have made this blog successful over the past three years.  I have bigger-and-better things planned this year with more original content, while remaining THE site for high school football news across the state.

Also, don't forget to check-out High School Football America for great high school football stories from around the country.  If you have story ideas that I should know about, please feel free to email me.

Now to help you get ready for the 2010 season, here are the important dates to know...

First practice - August 2nd
First Contest - August 26th

Playoffs Rounds 1-4 - Nov. 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th

Super 6 Finals - Dec. 2nd & 3rd

Here's to a great 2010!!

Jeff

No comments: